Maybe Christmas isn't something that comes from a Store.
10:05:00 PM

Dear Gen,

Photobucket
Honestly, I dont really miss you because we spend so much time together. (: we chat on the phone till i fall asleep. we write letters to each other every month. we jump at any opportunity to go out. so, not missing you? it's a good thing. (: i love you alot and you will forever hold this special place in my heart, boyfriend. :D
muacks, ale.

PW, GEN,
THANK YOU FOR THE FREAKING CUTE DOMO SLIPPERS.
i promise i won't wear it outside. :3


Dear Robert Pattison,

Photobucket

I'm sorry to say that while sometimes, you may look breathtaking cute,
and while the icon makers out there make wonderful icons of you...
EG:
Photobucket
(by janine83_over at LJ)

I really detested Twilight, as a whole, in general.
I am renouncing myself as a fan.
The books already stretched my patience,
but the movie was the last straw.
blergh.

maybe because i'm bias.
Photobucket
Gaspard Ulliel
Photobucket
was my dream edward. :3
(icon & header by discobreakdown on LJ. :D)

(that said. i think your personality? is freaking rare.)

and maybe because immediately after Twilight, we went to watch
Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging

and i'm sorry to say the
chic flick PWNZ-ed the hyped up mega movie.

Photobucket

AND. the guy was several times hotter than Edward Cullen.
which, by the way, is supposed to be impossible.


Dear Santa,

Photobucket

That's all Gen wants for Christmas.
Thanks, Ale.
P.S: he has killer eyes. :3




Dear SYC Exhibition Team,

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am very grateful that I'm in the exhibition team. (:
love you all.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mr Mashmellow. (:

so much food.
and cute mashmellows.
and then bowling.
and daytona with yihui.
and then crazily running for the last mrt through city link mall.
and the long mrt ride home.
:3

it was damn fun.
:D


Dear Everyone,

Photobucket

Merry Christmas! :D
Love,
Ale.

ale